Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ballet Shoes Cake Design

postponed by a week.

I was supposed to but already this week to undergo surgery.
the appointment we made early enough so that I may in time for the birth of our son can once again be in the country. Now, Max has
but considered different, and was already on 2 December on the world.
why I suggested to Professor P. from a postponement by a week or rear facing.
The offer of course I accepted gladly. Otherwise, Christine would come with the little home on Sunday, and I disappeared again the next morning.
Especially the first few days are for all of us a change. Much needs to import first, and some paperwork to be done. Because it's better when you're two.
should also have my son can get even with that there also lives the father. So I'll
So next Monday, on 13 December go to the hospital.

0 comments:

Post a Comment