Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Omo Norma Kamali Swim

tidy on the back.

at 7.02. I'm back on track in the hospital E.-W. opened. This time I have
my parents, Christine and Max brought by car.
The running and prolonged standing does not work yet so good. Therefore, I have given up the ride.

On 8 I was then operated clock from 9:30 to about 11:30 clock. Against 17 clock I was already on her own went to the kiosk. Make this class of anesthesia. Since it is not for the rest of the day on the ropes.
The OP is probably gone well. This time, the small tumor on the left of the spine and the now very grown up right away tumor of the spine. Of course there are also two more in there about my beloved suction drains. :-(
said Professor P., I could then decide when I want to go home.
of course I will wait until the drains have been drawn. It could even go so again on Friday for home. But Await better times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment