Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dsc Alarm Trouble Light Servicing

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Like two years ago, I am also slipped this time with Redon-drainage in the new year.
But before it was pulled. 20 cm drainage had moved into the wound. Fortunately, the part without pulling a vacuum. With all the nerve endings that are there.
Before that I always fear the most sailor. But I have the procedure without giving a cry of pain I endured. * proud *

At midnight I was on the phone with Christine. That's funny. Of course I would prefer slipped through's phone. But as far as the technique is indeed not enough.
Outside my window they have burned two of these newly approved fireworks batteries. That was very nice.

This morning was then on my breakfast tray this little good luck charm. I

As I just now looked at the duty room yet over, I was invited to the table with the sister of fireworks. So we have enough time left to quickly release a popper.

Now I'm back to my room and wait for a surgeon who looks at the wounds from the last surgery. Had some yarns are drawn. Professor P.
me yesterday again called on the phone. He has actually thought about New Year's Eve off duty. But on 2 January, he comes back at me over to discuss the next steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment