Monday, January 17, 2011

Why Black Women Dress Too Much

's veeery slowly again.

As I suspected was allowed, I on Saturday (15.01.) home again.
This time I am not taken the train. I did not want the fresh surgical wound on the back do that to lift my bag.
Journey with the Car would have but can not last longer. Thomas, who picked me up, is already drove extra fast. The train would not have been quite good.
Frisch arrived home, I thought it was not long out in the living room, and pulled me back early in my cozy bed. Here are asleep, really the best. Due to the great Tempur mattress I had very quickly no pain in the hip joints.
However, I was pretty short of breath. Served with a feeling of pressure was below the sternum. That gave me a little concerned (shown in yellow).
I must not forget of course that I have the most days in the hospital in a lying position have spent, and the operations ultimately not without blood loss negotiations should take place. Alone in the suction bottle after surgery have yet accumulated a large glass of water.
In the meantime, my fitness level improved somewhat again. Outside, grab some fresh air and exercise more have since been helped.
it's still this tension exists.
was in the right abdominal wall again I palpated a new node (shown in red), and the big, still remaining on the back, has become even greater. In addition I have noticed that my left breast is enlarged. A knot because I can not scan.


But between the operations I need in any case my rest. I can tell already.
now is wait for it and quickly select the right metastases for surgery.
On Wednesday I'll go first to the dressing to the doctor. I go clear from my patch.
On Friday, the threads are then to be drawn.
Then I finally got a shower again from head to toe and does not refer to any associations into account.
The nearest hospital is planned for early February. When exactly, we will still advise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment